Sprawdź, co jest zawarte w cenie
Accommodation: 2 nights in Air-conditioned Night Bus, 1 night at a Local Guest House, 1 night in Basic Tent and 1 night in Local Karen House
Entrance fees: All entrance fees to Wildlife Sanctuary etc.
Transport: Air-conditioned Night Bus from/to Mae Sot, Local Car, Songtaew and Rubber Dinghy
Driver/Guide: Driver from New Road Guest House to bus station, Local Guide in Mae Sot and guide upon arrival in Umphang and during the trek.
Not included: · Guide during overnight bus rides and soengtaew from Mae Sot to Umphang.
· Transport to starting point (New Road Guest House, 1216/1 Charoen Krung Rd., Bangrak)
· Transport from ending point (Mo Chit Northern Bus Station)
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Swim in amazing Tee Lor Su Waterfall and raft down the Mae Klong River
· Stay overnight in a local traditional villages and get close to local life in the jungle
· Great alternative to the well-trotted trails.